Welcome to High Life Urban, the youthful & vibrant expression of High Life Church.
OUR MISSION: We are here to connect with the segment of our COMMUNITY that is young-at-heart, vibrant and seeking a contemporary flavour to the Gospel.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We also are the FLAVOUR of our world.
- Focused → purposeful in our walk with God
- Loving→we love God and all His people (Saved, unsaved, churched and unchurched)
- Avant-garde → in tune with the times, but still creative and innovative
- Vibrant → expressive, joyful and full of the Spirit
- Out-to-serve → responsive to the needs of those in our community
- Uncommon→ unique in every sense
- Real People→ no airs, no pretences, no “forming”
We believe that there is only one 'High Life', and it is in Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "Whoever finds his [lower] life will lose it [the higher life], and whoever loses his [lower] life on My account will find it [the higher life]." (Matthew 10:39 - Amplified Version).
Our Sunday service holds at Spicery Hotel (Plot 40, Mabogunje Street, off Akiogun/New Market Road, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos) at 8:45 AM with free bus service conveying 'Urbanites' to and from University of Lagos and its environs.
Our weekly fellowship holds every Wednesday at UNILAG Guest House by 6 PM.
For more information please contact us on: +234 (0) 70 65 88 68 91